Buy Pre-Made BOSS ME-80 Patches
INSTRUCTIONS FOR IMPORTING TSL SETTINGS VIA USB
1. Download your TSL attachment from the purchase email (don’t open the TSL download file yet, as it’s only recognised in Tone Studio)
2. Save to the Desktop of your computer (or somewhere you can easily access files). Downloads will go into your PC download section.
3. Ensure unit is connected to your computer via USB and switched on.
4. Open Boss Tone Studio.
5. Press Import at the top of Tone Studio, to import the tones (find the file you’ve just saved and select it)
6. If you double click on a patch on the screen, you can try it there and then. If you want it in your unit, just click and drag over to where you want it to be stored.
I don’t own any of the music I am attempting to replicate the guitar sounds for, just a helping hand to make your guitar sound a bit closer to the music you love. Music from these artists is available to buy anywhere records are sold, or available to stream.
Each patch often includes addons, to help with guitar solos and effects variations. Sometimes a song guitar tone is replicated by more than one patch where i feel it is appropriate, and for ease of use while playing.
ME-80 Software link here