Welcome to my nice collection of Boss ME-80 presets. Get expertly made tone packs for this superb powerhouse, which contains so much Boss goodness.
Get expertly made artist or genre tone packs from £1 each for this wonderful unit, although it looks like a pedalboard of separate effects, the inbuilt versatile preamps sound great, and this unit punches well above its price point, with some great highly useable tones and its possible to get pretty close to most tones out there, let me help you get closer to these, so you can get on with playing. Some nice non-artist style tones also available to help you as well, check them out!
You will need to be a Boss ME-80 Tone Studio user to use and install these patches, as they are accessed via a TSL file download link upon purchase.
Huge range of bands and artists
Download supplied in TSL format
Our band & artist list includes Metallica, Whitesnake, Def Leppard and many more…
Free support and advice
Payment via Paypal. TSL file via Instant Download.
Don’t have Paypal? just select check out as a guest instead of a Paypal login to pay with your debit or credit card manually instead (but still using the secure Paypal system)
MULTIBUY OFFER , SPEND OVER £20 IN MY SHOP IN ONE PURCHASE AND AUTOMATICALLY RECEIVE £5 DISCOUNT ON THAT PURCHASE AT CHECKOUT!
INSTRUCTIONS FOR IMPORTING TSL SETTINGS VIA USB
1. Download your TSL attachment from the purchase email (don’t open the TSL download file yet, as it’s only recognised in Tone Studio)
2. Save to the Desktop of your computer (or somewhere you can easily access files). Downloads will go into your PC download section.
3. Ensure unit is connected to your computer via USB and switched on.
4. Open Boss Tone Studio.
5. Press Import at the top of Tone Studio, to import the tones (find the file you’ve just saved and select it)
6. If you double click on a patch on the screen, you can try it there and then. If you want it in your unit, just click and drag over to where you want it to be stored.
I don’t own any of the music I am attempting to replicate the guitar sounds for, just a helping hand to make your guitar sound a bit closer to the music you love. Music from these artists is available to buy anywhere records are sold, or available to stream.
Each patch often includes addons, to help with guitar solos and effects variations. Sometimes a song guitar tone is replicated by more than one patch where i feel it is appropriate, and for ease of use while playing.