Buy BOSS ME-90 Presets
Payment via Paypal.
TSL file via Instant Download link on purchase.
Please note I use the Boss stock IRs in all my presets.
SPECIAL OFFER! SPEND OVER £25 IN MY SHOP IN ONE PURCHASE AND AUTOMATICALLY RECEIVE £5 DISCOUNT ON THAT PURCHASE AT CHECKOUT!
Don’t have Paypal? Just select check out as a guest instead of a Paypal login to pay with your debit or credit card manually instead (but still using the secure Paypal system)
Really Important Please note my Boss ME-90 patches are made to reflect a whole signal chain, simulating the full preamp, power amp and speaker, if you are using into an amp, you will need to turn off cabinet emulation and also check the output select matches what you are playing through for the best results.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR IMPORTING TSL SETTINGS VIA USB
1. Download your TSL attachment from the purchase email (don’t open the TSL download file yet, as it’s only recognised in Tone Studio)
2. Save to the Desktop of your computer (or somewhere you can easily access files). Downloads will go into your PC download section
3. Ensure unit is connected to your computer via USB and switched on.
4. Open Boss Tone Studio.
5. Press Import at the top of Tone Studio, to import the tones (find the file you’ve just saved and select it)
6. If you double click on a patch on the screen, you can try it there and then. If you want it in your unit, just click and drag over to where you want it to be stored.
For the Boss ME-90 Tone Studio app below are the instructions
All Boss ME-90 software here
I don’t own any of the music I am attempting to replicate the guitar sounds for, just a helping hand to make your guitar sound a bit closer to the music you love. Music from these artists is available to buy anywhere records are sold.
Each patch often includes add ons and assigns, to help with guitar solos and effects variations. Sometimes a song guitar tone is replicated by more than one patch where I feel it is appropriate, and for ease of use while playing.
If it doesn’t let you download, just message me via Contact Us page and I can re-upload and send manually via email within 24 hours.
Check out my Boss Tone Exchange page here, more samples for the Boss ME-90 soon!