Tonegarage Live Tones for Boss Katana Mk2£4.00 Add to basket
Iconic Amps Kit Boss Katana 2£4.00 Add to basket
Metallica Volume 1 for the Boss Katana 2£4.00 Add to basket
U2 Collection 1 for the Boss Katana 2£4.00 Add to basket
Boss Katana 2 Famous Tones Collection
£10.00Add to basket
Pink Floyd Collection for the Boss Katana 2£6.00 Add to basket
Boss Katana 2 Classic Rock Collection£10.00 Add to basket
Boss Katana 2 Classic Rock Collection 2£10.00 Add to basket
Pick And Mix 20 tones for the Boss Katana 2£10.00 Add to basket
INSTRUCTIONS FOR IMPORTING TSL SETTINGS VIA USB
1. Download your TSL attachment from the purchase email (don’t open the TSL download file yet, as it’s only recognised in Tone Studio)
2. Save to the Desktop of your computer (or somewhere you can easily access files). Downloads will go into your PC or Mac download section.
3. Ensure unit is connected to your computer via USB and switched on.
4. Open Boss Tone Studio.
5. Press Import at the top of Tone Studio, to import the tones (find the file you’ve just saved and select it)
6. If you double click on a patch on the screen, you can try it there and then. If you want it in your unit, just click and drag over to where you want it to be stored.
Need Tone Studio for your PC or Mac? Or need the latest version? Don’t forget drivers may be needed too, they are also on the page, as well as the latest software for the unit with all the latest amps and effects
Please note these patches are for the Katana Mark 2 amps only
Software links below, with instructions on how to download and update. The latest software with all the updates and latest amps and effects also here
Katana 50 Mark 2
Katana 100 Mark 2
Katana 100 2×12 Mark 2
I don’t own any of the music I am attempting to replicate the guitar sounds for, just a helping hand to make your guitar sound a bit closer to the music you love. Music from these artists is available to buy anywhere records are sold.